Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hits and Misses

Okay shoppers, I got two news for you. One is a good one and another is bad. Lets start with a good one. Tribeca has just open and Belle reopens its store. I popped into Tribeca today and oh my god, it's a real fashion heaven. Imagine a quaint boutique loaded with all the most-wanted stuff from the hottest designer out there. The layout was clean, neat and the store assistant was YUMMY and dishy. What do they have in store? Well, they've Diane Von Furstenberg, Sweetface, Lanvin and Jovovich Hawk to name a few. Then I moved over to Belle where to my disappointment, they no longer sell clothes. No Just Cavalli or even Seven Jeans. All that left is just a multi-brand bag store. Yeah, Belle stocked a lot of bags from Marc Jacobs to Cacharel. The store is slightly small then what it used to be on the first level but business must go on.

Now comes the bad news. The bad news is I just found out about the designer sale today. The sale, which was the Belle stock clearance sale, started on the 28th last month and today is the last. There's a number of clothes. Dresses, blouses, frocks, jeans, even shoes from Cacharel, Marc Jacobs, Juicy Couture and Y3 by Yohji Yamamoto. All from the last season. Why did I say it's bad? Because I didn't bring enough money, honey! The Moschino jeans, priced at RM 740 was reduced to RM98.00 for good. The same goes to D&G gold stilettos with denim flower detail. The shoes priced at RM 2500 but marked down to RM 750.00, isn't that a perfect saving? Maybe its not my luck but I don't blame luck too. There's only a few pieces left so maybe it's not worth buying.

* Photos by style.com

Tribeca - First Floor, Suria KLCC, Jalan Ampang, 578000 Kuala Lumpur
Belle - Ground Floor, Isetan KLCC, Jalan Ampang, 578000 Kuala Lumpur

0 fashionistas wrote ...: