Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kylie to Launch Fragrance

After her succesful lingerie line Love Kylie got almost every women in frenzy with advertising campaign featuring her in her own designs, Kylie is going to strike success once again with fragrance. The Aussie singer who was diagnosed with breast cancer last year signed a deal with fragrance giant Coty, the world-renowned name that produces famous perfumes by celebs such as Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Celine Dion.

"The launch of my new fragrance coincides with a new chapter of my life. I chose Coty as my fragrance partner because their passionate and intimate approach to fragrance is similar to my passion as an entertainer," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

Kylie's perfume line debut is expected to be launch this Fall and at the same time, Kylie is scheduled to resume her postponed tour later this year.

*Photo by AFP

0 fashionistas wrote ...: