Monday, October 29, 2007

Hello There ...

Hi ...

First of all, sorry for not updating this blog as I am so busy with my new post as contributing fashion writer plus loads of events that I have to attend around KL. Talking about my new "career" as a fashion writer, I am proud to announce that the latest issue of Oxygen magazine is out now at selected bookstores and newsstands.

Adding the cherry to the top is that I've been receiving quite good responses from some people within the fashion industry, especially from Ted Baker UK press officer, Ms. Katriye Mehmet who was in town to for the launch of Ted Baker's Pavilion store. She was impressed with my work and asked me to feature the brand in the upcoming issue. And I am also expecting for a good review by the press this upcoming week.

Therefore, once everything is said and done, then blogging shall resume in a few days to come. All I need now to relax for a while and keep on searching for something that's newsworthy. Till then, have a nice week everyone ... :D


Love,

Shaiful

1 fashionistas wrote ...:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

hai..view my fashion blog..drop some comment..

http://aizatcintagoddess.blogspot.com/